Monday 20 July 2009

Tunang - 19th July 2009

This is the before shot.....
This photo is the professional camera shot....woohooo!! lawaaaa...makes all the difference doesn't it??!



All made up...! Again..my photographic skills = NIL ... the coolurs didn't show up as it was in real life (this is however the better shot that i took)....but it does show that she looks great....

oooh my blog in the background....cooool..hahha.... This look again..natural..but not boring....just how i like it........hehe


3 comments:

I~yoon said...

Heidi... I really like all your make up lahhh, very nice. Macam magic lah, hehe, really matched with ur blog's name. Nantitah if me kan kawin, surely contact you punya, hehe... :D

I'm a big fan of your make-up lahhh, the people yang you makeup really something lah, mcm WOWWW, hehe... I always looked forward to the updates in this blog...

Pi kannn, my face ani belubang2 bah, like bakat jerawat, do u tink u'll be able to cover it up? I do hope so, nnti tah mencuba bila tiba waktunya, hehe... Was wondering, if makeup untuk graduation how much will u charge???

Keep up the good work.

Heidi said...

oooohh...wow..uve made my day....happy ku aye...! hehehhe...thank you lots and lots...ok tuu...call me!!

oh and the lubang-lubang...don worry..makeup can fix anythinng...almost...heehheee..

if u want makeup for graduation, if u come to my house I can charge u $50 for that...its will look natural but still nice in pictures....trust me. You wana look good for graduation riteee....??? hehhehe

I~yoon said...

Bah Insya Allah, hehe... I'll contact you lah if confirm. Thanks... :D