Friday 13 August 2010

Makeup for a Birthday Dinner

This is my friend who I buy all my crystals from...hehhe. I never knew this about her, but she is sooo make-up phobic! All throughout the makeup process she was worried she'd end up looking like a clown! (obviously unaware of who she's dealing with :P ) So above is the 'before' shot.



Anyway, I promised her she wouldn't end up looking like a clown!
This was the best I could do with the extremely limited time she gave me!! And I think it's the best I could do without freaking her out. Notice that she wouldn't even let me put false lashes on her which really looked awsome on her...but boring ..she asked to have them removed! uurrrghh ..why do I even bother!
So what I basically did for her was even out her skin tone, kept everything natural and just slightly gave more definition to the eyes.
She was happy with the result...yaaayee...! That's all that matters at the end of the day I guess...although I would have liked to put the lashes on and do more with the blush maybe and eyes and lips..the whole thing..more more more...hehhehe...

No comments: