Wednesday 24 November 2010

2nd MAKE-UP CLASS: How To Apply Coloured Eyeshadow Beautifully

This is the second workshop I'm going to conduct. The first one went quite well considering it was the first class and, naturally, practise makes perfect.

I'm very proud to present my next class:

Date: FRIDAY 10TH DECEMBER 2010
Time: start between 12.30 - 1.00 pm
Duration: 2 Hrs
Venue: Nearby 'YMRM' Tungku Link branch.

Bring all, everything....all the eyeshadows you have. If possible bring along eyeliner and mascara too.

Fees for this very, very worth it lesson is $40.

Why have I decided to hold this class..?? It's because I have seen many ...MANY..ladies out there walking around in Brunei (in front of my face lagi tu..!! stress ku..!!) wearing eye makeup and, in my opinion, getting it all wrong. honestly!! With eye-makeup you don't wana look too messy that people actually stare and you don't want to be too plain that in the end there was no reason to put it on in the first place.

I'm gona teach you how to wear your eyeshadow so that it brings out the best in your look.

To join email/SMS me. Seats are limited.

"Look Great. Feel Confident."

No comments: