Sunday 3 April 2011

Nikah Unedited Shots

The before shot.


WOW!! I love it..! This I have to talk about... She had a pengangun who for some bazaaaarrr reason had to be on the phone while the bride was getting her make-up done. I don't know about other people but for me, I absolutely can not stand listening to long, loud LOUD, did I mention LAAOOUD and negetive phone converstions while I need to concentrate. OMG..it was painful to listen to!!


BUT... I believe very much in the doa-doa and all the baca-bacaan the Penganguns do and so I'm happy at least I feel she did her part to give the bride 'seri'... coz the way i was doing her make-up...heck I don't even remember what I did....!! Kacau otak ku time atu.


I'll wait for the official photographers to get their shots done.... I can't get over how transformed she looks... hehhehe

No comments: