Friday 26 December 2008

Just To Clear Things Up...

All the girls I've done make-up for on this blog so far are only modelling for me....they aren't actually running off to get married immediatly when I'm done..ok. hehehe...Saja-saja ni so I can practice. I've been getting text messages asking about the models saying..."Bila si...... nikah?" bla bla bla....heheh. When I do actually do a real Wedding for a real Bride I'll let you all know specifically...hehe.

Right now I'm taking a break from doing any weddings at the moment. Probably will start again next year properly in April 2009 perhaps? But I might be doing a Tunang in January for a special friend...see how things work out.

However, I'm willing to do dinner make-up and any function make-up at my place. I can't make house calls masa ani, unfortunatly.

Oh and, right now I'm practicing the natural nikah look but I will eventually move on to practicing stronger looks for night time events so stay tunned..........

No comments: