Monday 29 December 2008

Just another note....

Just in case people don't know this about me yet...photography is sooo not my thing. So the picutres that come out on my blogs are all taken from my mobile phone saja ni...i don't have any hi-tech anything...spent all my cash on makeup bah! hehehe. Oh and to my cousin yang pandai, pintar mengkomen atu..I really really don't know how to edit pix ...banar banar... I also happen to be crap with computers too..blog ani and hotmail saja and face book saja ku terpakai..and word and excel..yup thats about it! haha

But I think it's good for my viewers to see pix that haven't been edited so you can imagine what the edited version would be like...much nicer I presume. And, what you look like in real life is kind of important actually...indakan di gambar saja lawa...hehehee!

Oh and I can see from my Visitors counter that there are people checking out this blog...buat comment baaaahhh...plzzzzz...if its bad pun i can take it, and then delete it..heheh....if its good ada jua kan di post up.....ani my friends tah, they tell me what they think in text messages...eeeeee...borrrrennnng! hehhehe....luan bah malu deorang atu....

No comments: