Tuesday 17 May 2011

THE 'JLO' MAKEUP CLASS

Want to learn the JLo look...???









This is the look that I will be teaching.




Why learn this look?




It gives an elegant and sophisticated feel to your appearance. And best of all it's wearable for most occassions.




Is it easy to learn?




Very easy!! I will guide you through every step and make it simple and easy to follow.




What's the class environment like?




Classes are conducted in my make-up section and the style of teaching is relaxed, informal and fun. You can ask questions about the make-up steps freely... I won't kill you if you make mistakes ...hahhaha :P




Any equipment to bring along to classes?




I always advise to bring ALL of your own makeup so that we can choose the colours you have already that can work and then you can practise at home too. But if the colours are not in your own makeup bag I do allow use of my makeup too, so don't worry if you have not got everything in your kit. And I do make suggestions to which makeup to buy. *Pls note:I do not sell makeup.







Classes:


Choose either Friday 10th June 2011


or Saturday 11th June 2011




Time: 2.00-4.30pm




Venue: Tungku Link, Gadong







Maximum: 5 participants per class




Fee: $40




*Light refreshments included







Book your seats in advance. Call/sms me now ;) 8744472




You don't want to miss this. Everyone wants to pull this look off but somehow don't quite get it right. I'll show you how to make it work for you.







"If you're going to wear make up, wear it right."




No comments: