Friday 20 May 2011

OOoooohh... So That's How It Feels Like...!





Today I woke up and I thought, I just gotta blog about this one dream I had last night!! OMG!! I don't normally bother to blog about my silly dreams, and yes I have many, many weird dreams when I'm asleep! But this one really made me feel so 'lost'..! lol


Okay, it starts off with me getting married... but I don't know, I may have been re-marrying (nauzubillah) coz my sons were in the dream too.. oh well.. wateverrrrr... weirrrd to start with already. Anyway, I had on my wedding dress which I wore for my actualy wedding... Gold songket. Everything was almost the same set up as my wedding day back in 2006. But the only one difference was that I had not booked a makeup artist!!


WTF..!! Not booked a makeup artist...!!!??!! That is soo unlike me!! That would have been the first thing on my list.! Anyway... story goes... I'm all dressed up and in my wedding dress i'm thinking 'who should I call, which makeup-artist...??' I wanted to call my makeup artist I had used for my actual wedding but in my dream I did NOT have her contact number!


My mind went through a whole list of makeup people that I know. Mostly guys which at the time I was thinking ..Ive never had a male do my face before and I'm not about to experiment on my wedding day! Arrrghh!! Another list of makeup artists went through my mind and I was thinking, no no no.. If I had time for a trial then probably yes.. lots of things running through my mind. Luckily I wasn't all in a panic coz I told myself... if I can't think of anyone I'll just do my own makeup.


I found it hard to choose a makeup artist all because I didn't want to look OVERLY done up, y'knw, I didn't want to look like a stage performer. I wanted to look flawless and at the same time beautifully and naturally enhanced. I wanted to still look like me but just with a bit more 'twinkle in my eye' special. *sigh* I found myself saying, if i could only hire myself ..hahha.. coz I didn't want to think about makeup on the actual day, coz I believe a bride should just be completely relaxed.... zero worries.


So in that dream, yea I couldn't find a last minute makeup artist.... and yes that happens in real life too! Miraculously, in my dreams, my makeup bag turns up and I find myself applying makeup for my own wedding.


Then the most bizzare thought entered my mind while I was doing my face, 'This is probably how Kate Middleton felt when she did her own makeup for her Royal Wedding'... seriously, unbelieveable!


So when I woke up from this dream this morning I felt kind of lucky that I knew a thing or two about makeup. If I didn't my 'wedding' day would have been 'MAKEUPLESS!!!" *GASP* And then I thought about the brides that I do makeup for... Yea, I get what look you're looking for your wedding day. You wana look like yourself but just slightly more elegant...right?? ;) hehehe..


No comments: