Friday 8 July 2011

The 'Kim Kardashian' Makeup Class

Kim is soooo gorgeous... Sometimes I actually just love to stare at her face when I watch their show on TV.. a little obsessive of me but I know a lot of other people who do the same thing! LOL .. lawa bah ia atuuu...

And to show just how obsessed I am with her perfect face, I'm going to hold a Makeup Class inspired by her look...yaaaaayyeee....

Last time we went for the JLo look. This time almost similar to JLo's, but just a little bit different. (see our JLo Makeup Class feedback from our participants here)


Kim Kardashian


*sigh* isn't she a vision...... *sigh*

I tell yah... It's the makeup! :P Learn this look people.... You won't regret it :D



*This class is especially for beginners level.


Date: Friday, 29th July 2011





Time: 2pm - 4.30pm




Venue: Tungku Link, Gadong, Brunei Darussalam





Fee: $40
*Light refreshments included





Book your seats in advance. Call/sms me now ;) 8744472




What to bring, What to do?



As experienced from the last class, we felt it would be best if everyone came in wearing black so that the end result photos would show the makeup nicely. so yes....


1) Wear a BLACK top.


2) Bring all your own makeup so we can choose from your existing kit the makeup which is close to what the Kim K look is. Any other additional makeup needed will be provided "on loan" by me... so really, don't worry about what you have or don't have.


3) Be as punctual as possible. Learning this look will take a bit of time and we certainly do not want to rush. I need to show you how to wear false lashes if there is time at the end.


4) Take notes during class as a reminder to yourself of all the steps done. ;)



Our classes are very fun and chilled.... if you want to learn this look just join the class, doesn't matter if you feel you don't look like Kim K, heck who does?!?! Just come to learn the look and see the difference....





"Attractive Make-up Will Change Your Life...."







1 comment:

Freelance Fashion Makeup Artist Sydney said...

Good blog: You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned:)