Monday 13 June 2011

Make-Up Class Feedback

What our participants say :


Asmah Husaini



1) What is your occupation?

Lecturer



2) What attracted you to join this class?

correct technique of applying makeup..and of course JLO hot look....(mua nda macam JLO pun menjadi..heheh)



3) Overall, how well did you feel the class went?

It went very well..enjoyed the hands on and one to one sessions.



4) What was the best part of the class?

The one to one session. Because there were only two of us, instructer had more time to explain on the technical parts of applying make up....so more time lahh



5) Did you learn new and valuable techniques?

Definitely



6) Do you feel you could recreate this look at home?

Tried it..but now I ve forgotten half of tips shared..like the eye make up area....and maybe confidence with applying the shadowing thing.



7) How did you feel after the class finished?

I feel fantastic...and at home its like coming back from the dentist..you'd brush your teeth extra careful..so I applied my make up pun extra careful and really took my time...



8) Would you join other make-up classes conducted by Heidi's Make-Up Magic again in future?

definitely....especially if it falls on Fridays



9) Any suggestions to improve the class?

Encourage participant to take notes on area that you really think is important, especially to those yang you know don't really wear make up..like me..you can judge by the stuff that they brought along hehehe....



10) Any further comments?

I really like the part on sharing tips on products that really work...between participant and participant,and most definately with instructer...





Lena Saji



1) What is your occupation?

Doctor



2) What attracted you to join this class?

I wanted to learn the JLo look & to polish up my smokey eye technique. I have 2 smokey eye kits which I don't use properly ;p



3) Overall how do you feel the class went?

Was great!



4) What's the best part of the class?

Learning how to blend eyeshadow correctly & the one to one session.



5) Did you learn new and valuable techniques?

Shading!



6) Do you feel you could recreate this look at home?

Yes after lot & lots of practice.



7) How did you feel after the class finished?

Fabulous!



8) Would you join other make-up classes conducted by Heidi's Makeup Magic again in future?

Yes InshaAlllah :D



9) Any suggestions to improve the class?

Keep the class number small.



10) Any further comments?

-My colleague saw my pics with the makeup from our session & she really loved the cheeks! I must buy that shading compact! ;p

-Thanks for the refreshments & finger food.

-Any suggestions on which brand of brushes to buy? I tried to recreate the look yesterday & struggled a bit with the brushes that I do have.

-I love the lady Gaga kit! Thanks for introducing it.

No comments: