Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

This is my mum..hehhehe...without any makeup....the before shot

One thing to take note is that my other models I did makeup for was in the daytime around 11am, but this makeup I did when it was about 9PM, so it was a bit difficult to get a good lighting shot for this picture. My mum lagi macam mengantuk...tapi memajal jua at the same time kan bermakeup..me, MANA SAJAAAAA..iski juaaa...hehehe...
Anyway, the finished shot...my mum wanted me to ask this question.."Guess how old is this lady?" hehhehe

Katanya, if the guess is older than her actual age..salah tah makeup ku tu!


Tapi kalau the guess is younger than her age then lawa tah tu sudah..hahhaha



The lip gloss I used here is a darker shade than the colours I have for my nikah makeup....I tried the light gloss on her but somehow it just didn't work....


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've taken YEARS! off your mum's age with this make-up of yours! And I'm saying this without reading what you've written when you put up your mum's shots. I only saw your mum's pictures and thought she looks waaaaay younger than her real age.

Heidi said...

oooohh..thanx....she'll be glad to know that..! hehhehe... bah you're mum lagi lah jadi my model...hehhe

Unknown said...

The dark gloss is nice on her - yea i think too light will just fade out her bottom part of the face. Good going xx

Unknown said...

The dark gloss works well - I'm obviously a fan of dark ;)

Heidi said...

we try dark lips on you then next time.......!!

CHEPAH249 BLOG said...

your mum always looks luvly no matter wat d age is.....

n btw i saw her d icc but she was kinda bz....

neway....ur due soon right...n ur ofis mngadap skulah kami kh hehe

Heidi said...

penyibuk banar ko ani eh...just talk about my makeup bah..yang lain atu jgn tah mention wah..boreng! macam stalker ada plg eh...hhahahha