Sunday 4 January 2009

Light Make-up

This is the before shot...................


The previous models that I've done, all of them had super thick foundation on...suitable for weddings and photo shoots...but for this model I applied only what I would apply for a normal day...it's not thick, just very light and barely there.


The coverage is still quite good eventhough I didn't use much. Normally when I use foundation for everyday I would only use like two dots of the Glominerals foundation and that would be enough actually. So that's what Ive done here..few dots of foundation only. If for wedding I would use loads more!


She's so fair I had to dust a bit of bronzer to make her look less 'white'..!



Oh and this model, saaaammmaaaa juaaa.....never wears makeup....andang kali orang Brunei ani inda berapa suka ber-makeup??? In Singapore, not wearing makeup is the shocker..! hehehe




4 comments:

NyIzd said...

know i understand why ur mum always look great..its ur makeup..tips tips..hehe

Heidi said...

oh yea...good makeup tips are the best kind of tip really! hahaha... thnx!!

Anonymous said...

Hey..

Do you do makeup for nikah kh? how much did it cost ah?

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.