Thursday 8 January 2009

Makeup for Darker Skin Tone....

Most of my models are all fair skinned and I had to practise on different shades of skin.....SO my latest model was kind enough to give me her time for this makeover...coz she's a fidgit-er..cannot keep still....hehhe. Here's her before shot...



And the complete face.....the foundation smoothed out her skin tone. I actually hve blusher on her but as usual my camera/fone is so basic..! Just bare with me...

This is a natural look....but next time I want to try a more stronger look..nanti lahh....


Gloss is very natural.....



Close up....I really like it ...but like my other models, she is one who hardly ever wears makeup..and so the foundation bugged her a bit....sayang...coz I think it works for her....hehhe




2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was fun catching up - and we'll try that eyebrow gel thing next time. I'm a fan of dark - like the lipgloss you put on your mum looks yummy. And it suits her, too :)

spud said...

this looks great. I never noticed how gorgeous the model was until u emphasized her facial features. She's a gorgeous girl! actually for all the subtle makeup pics, they do make a big difference.