Friday 12 June 2009

Berbedak Ceromony - 12th June 2009

This picture was taken by Shoukry...The bride's cousin....definatly not a shot taken by me!


I love functions at night so i can pile on the blusher and foundation and everything else....



This time has got to be the most rushed i've ever been...ok the story was...I got to the bride's house ...on time...which i thought I was actually late , but it turned out...the bride was still out at the tailors getting her wedding dress fitted!! MADNESS!! I was already dreading how pressed for time i was going to be....but anyhow, somehow, I managed to get her dressed by 8pm and still had few minutes to take few pictures before going out on the pelamin...phew! and one important things to the future brides out there...liquid liner does NOT dry up in ONE second!!! so DO NOT open your eyes!!!! *yup she did* I wanted to CRY!!! but now that that session is over i can breathe again till the next function which is tonight...hopefully I'll sail through this one.....


3 comments:

bearSense said...

Rozi looks so stunning...
like a chinadoll dressed in traditional malay costume :)
she was really stressed that day...
can't wait to see what she looked like today...
once again, thanks for sharing her pics. ^_^

Suzila A said...

she looks very pretty here! her complexion doesn't show her 'depression' that day. well done! :)

Heidi said...

amazing what makeup can do rite!!