Sunday 14 June 2009

Berpacar Ceremony - 13th June 2009

Tiara is a very very old antique...suites quite well with this look. This occasions was for close familly members only, very relaxed event...had to be relaxed coz the next day - BIG sanding day!! Hair was done by Andre.... he's really good..I should have taken a shot of her hair at the back..he put in white orchids...LAWAAAAAaaa.....but only one thing that really bugged me, he kept 'watching' me doing the make-up...made me super nervous instead!! I hated it..i felt like I was taking a practical EXAM and the examiner in breathing down my neck!! I've always hated that ever since I can remember taking tests/exams in school...eeeeeee...my teacher would stand near my table while I'm writing and all my ideas would fly out my head!...thanx a lot! I sooo have to get over that feeling.....!!

No comments: