Sunday 7 June 2009

Nikah 7th June 2009






Sorry..no "before" shots yet..hehehe...i should put it up..nanti tah...ok the special thing that i did for this makeup....she has very faint and small eyelashes...like so many people do...iatah I have new eyelashes for the lower lashes under the eye. so together with the normal fake upper lashes, i added fake lower lashes as well......quite natural jua...i loved how it worked out. ganya the fake lower lashes were a bit long so i was asked to trim them down a bit...ok lah....




again ..nikah...natural saaaajaaa....




*look at the tiara....its from UK....bride's own...lawaaaaa banar...very fragile though..






This picture I was contemplating whether to put it up of not, but I have permission from the bride that it was okay. so here is her "BEFORE" shot.....



No make-up.........I feel i've kept the natural look for the nikah and just enhanced features..nothing too drastic...


4 comments:

bearSense said...

I like this look very much coz I can recognise the bride!

I often find i don't recognise most brides coz of the make-up they have on :(

can't wait to see how the princess will look like next sunday :)

thanks for sharing, first pic I have seen of the bride so far...

Heidi said...

aawww..thanx...! Cant wait for friday..thats the traditional bruneian event...she's gona love wearing the head gear..heavy heavy heavy..! hehehe

Anonymous said...

ahhhh love the eye make-up!!

Heidi said...

thanx!!!! Nikah is really my favourite event....hehehe