Friday 16 July 2010

MAKE-UP JOB VACANCY



Okay...let me tell you the story...


Yesterday I got a call from the owner of my former salon, Lemonadenan Hair & Beauty. They are opening a new shop at Regent Square, Kiulap and they need make-up artists.


From what I was informed, they are willing to hire beginner make-up artists also and will give them more training...cool. Additionally, the make-up artist will be required to sell items...which is very fun coz if you love what you do, selling should be no problem.


Work is fulltime with probably 2 days off/week.


And lastly, their requirement is that the make-up artist have a clean, good looking appearance.... I personally wouldn't have it any other way myself.. ;)


Those interested in this position, and those interested about the "salary", hehehe...please give Ms. Irene a call... she is looking to hire a.s.a.p. latest by September 2010. Sounds like a great opportunity.... give it a shot.. All the Best!



Ms. irene : 8777 753

No comments: