Thursday 22 July 2010

Vote for ME!!


Few days ago I entered a competition on facebook which, initially, I did for fun but somehow now it's just gotten waaaaay out of hand!

Why I know I'm loosing it, is coz of the following reasons:

1) I sleep late and wake up reeeeaaally early just to monitor how many votes I'm getting and to keep an eye on my competitors votes too...how psycho is that! hahaha

2) I've used my 'teachers' position to threaten my ex-students future....hehehhe... as a joke but seriously here we believe whatever the teacher wishes upon their students it will come true!! Power is wonderful isn't it... :P

3) I'm begining to bug and force my friends n family to vote for me which is becoming really so annoying even for me! hahaha...Coz i'm quite used to saying.."you dont want to?..fine ..forget it..i dont care.." but this time its... "C'mon jus do it for ****sake!" hahaha..

4) I missed my Wednesday TV night where I get the TV for the entire night without distractions coz I was just on-line on the computer. That never happens..!!! NEVERRR!!

5) This issue has made it's way up to my make-up blog...OMG..this must be pretty important for me to win this then!




SOOOOoooo..plz plz plz...help me, help me, help me...




This is the picture entry that I sent in:




Yea..i think it's cool! Fine it isn't much on the colourful vibrant side and, as usual, taken using my iPhone and a crappy lamp but I think I'm gona use this concept for an advert of mine one day. Very straight forward. I gave more thought about this yesterday and I now think I should have bought a cupcake , stuck a candle in it and just put it at the side over there too.... oh well...idea came late. next time...



OK...so HERE'S HOW TO VOTE:

1) Click on the image above, or search on facebook for iMany Faces. It's their 1st year anniversary and so they're giving the winner cool stuf...oops I mean, they're giving this stuff to me coz I have the most votes...~~~ *think positive* OMG I'm goin mental.
2) "Add" iMany Faces
3) Go to my competition entry photo and 'LIKE' my picture.


Simple as pie!!


So my loyal, loyal readers...PLZZ!!! Vote now so I can get my hands on the prize that I really really really gotta just simply have...!! hehhehe


No comments: