Sunday 12 June 2011

Scenes From Our 'Pink Room' JLo Makeup Class


*sigh* I am still on a slight high from my last makeup class. It was amazingly fun, especially for me because this time I had two students, normally I just have the one....then we end up gossiping about stupid things...!! LOL :P



The other fabulous difference with this class is that I had a lovely volunteer cameraman who willingly offered to stick around for the duration of this girlie session to take pictures of us! Apart from the occasional snickering from him when we talk about hiding flaws, he was excellent...hahaha.


So this is my baby, My Pink Room. I love, love, love this room so so so so much. I never let anyone in here unless they're going to appreciate the pinkness of it all...!! This actually is the first class I've held in this room. Normally I'd be having the lessons in my dining room or just outside this room on my upstairs floor of the house. So yea... very special preparation this time round!


Here we are applying eyeshadow....

Now your turn...

Students listening attentively....


Gotta get the eyeshadow on just right...






Here I am introducing the class to a 'smokey eye' kit. Easiest way to get the colours for a smokey eye.

I hope you two keep on practicing this look. Doesn't matter if you're just going to work...in my opinion, that's the best time to wear all your make-up... and practice really does make perfect!

1 comment:

Asmah Husaini said...

wow..the pixies really captured those fun moments...thank you heidi's make up magic....for letting us use the pink room..ia tah semangat kali the energy...