Sunday 12 June 2011

Finished Result and Certificate Presentation Ceremony!

One thing I can clearly see when we were getting these shots taken.... confidence of these two were sky rocket... seriously....and the energy was radiating positivity! I even said to them, "Oh no! You guys look better than me now!!" (which is, in my way, a huge compliment...LOL)


Ran in for a few shots and only after did I realise I had only done up one side of my face during the demo! Note to self.... complete both sides of my face..! hehe.. :P

I love this shot of us...


What a fantastic session!



Asmah Husaini and Lena Saji with their certificates. OH! And this is a first also, first time giving out certificates....I normally don't but this time, I just HAD too, Asmah sms'd me the night before and requested for a PINK certificate. And then I thought about it and decided, it just wouldn't be complete without it!


There I am presenting the certificate to Asmah Husaini. Wow I just love this sort of formality...it really does give the lesson a seal of approval kinda thing.... :D



Yaayee...! You are now equipped with knowledge that will take your look further than you've ever expected.... hehhehe.. ;)


*sigh* I am just...so proud... hehhe.. Y'knw even though our session was about 2-3 hours, I actually feel like it was a full 2-3 years course ...yknw..like a diploma course or something! haha.. and now after all those years we've pulled through and made it....so rewarding! hehhe (great imagination huh?!)



All smiles after the class.....just the way we like it ;)


I think I'm going to be handing out these certificates from now on. It just makes perfect sense to have a nice certificate in the end....even if it is just for a little fun ! :)

No comments: