Friday 5 August 2011

The Angelina Jolie Make-Up Class

This is the 'before' shot....




The final look... All the make-up done in the class are done by the participants themselves. It's their first time trying out this look and so after practising I know it will only improve. I'm am soo loving this look....



And lastly, the certificate presentation. Feels funny giving away a certificate to my sister. oh and normally in these classes I can get really 'crazy' which gets the students all nutty too but this time round I have to say, my sister is perhaps the only person so far who is way, way, more crazier than me!!! Kali ani aku pulang gila oleh student..! LOL...

Je, it was ssooooo fun but your note taking just drove me up the wall...lol.. i'd be talking and then few seconds later she'd scribling and scribbling notes in her book....at times I just stopped talking, her hand would still be moving ... we were thinking, 'apa sajaaaa di tulisnya atuuuu....????' LOL....

So after the lesson, congratulations, you are now on the way to being nearly half the expert with make-up that I am.... wooohoooooo.... ;P

No comments: