Thursday 4 August 2011

Wedding Anniversary

The 'before' shot


I promised my colleague that I would knock off years from her look especially for her wedding anniversary...

This make-up I'm using is mostly from GloMinerals.

This was a fast makeover but I'm loving the results.


She was happy with the result.


We talked her into having a makeover for her wedding anniversary and it was nice to give her special treatment on this day....

For anyone who is going to have their Wedding Anniversary, it doesn't matter how many years you've been married, have a makeover a look your best. my client here is celebrating her 20th Anniversary and still she wants to be beautiful. So ladies, book me for your anniversary celebration. :)


Happy Anniversary, Cikgu!!
Make it a memorable one ;)

1 comment:

Television Makeup Artist Sydney said...

really cute, and the whole photo-shoot is awesome! Great blog dear, congrats! Would you like to visit mine, and why not follow each-other? Let me know: