Monday 1 August 2011

The 'Charlotte York' Make-Up Class

Kristin Davis

Out of the four 'Sex and The City' cast I always find myself attracted to Charlotte's look. I do like Carrie's style a lot though but Charlotte's character seems more polished and timeless which is what I like to see on women around here. It just works.






I've decided to have a class inspired by her too, all because this character Charlotte really does relate to many women here in Brunei. She has always wanted to get married (like sooo many girls around here), she is prim and proper (like 'some' girls I know), she has a daughter and most of all she believes in love.




This look is also very natural and fresh. Another great look for Hari Raya :)



Date:


Friday 26th August 2011




Time:


10am - 1pm




Venue:


Near YMRM, Tungku Link, Brunei Darussalam




Fee: $40




Limited to 4 participants only


Join this class and you will learn this demure look, even if you aren't 'demure', with make-up you can actually appear to look it...hehehhe...

Call/SMS/email me to book a place: 8744472 nadia_heidi@hotmail.com




"Feel Confident and Look Amazing"

No comments: