Thursday 4 August 2011

Little Reminder

This is for those who would like to join Make-Up Classes. Please, please, please message me, call me OR email me -inform me any way you can- for your booking in advance (the latest a day before class day). Are we all clear with that???

Preparation for each class is done early and so no 'surprise' students on the day itself will be entertained. How can I? I would not have made provisions for any extras :P

Since I have a limit of 4 students per class it is important to inform me as soon as possible if you are joining to secure your place.

The goal is for every participant to gain as much make-up knowledge as possible within the time we spend in the lesson and so far that's what we've been achieving in past lessons. We plan to keep it that way ;)

So remember, let me know you're joining in classes early to avoid disappointments .... thanx!! ;)

No comments: