Saturday 22 May 2010

Dinner Function


This is a friend of a friend...who is now my next 'loyal' client..hehehe...



She was attending a dinner function. The theme for that evening was 'colourful' or something like that....

This time I used Glominerals foundation. Not too thick...











At the last minute I thought I'd attempt to do her hair....




Threw in the flower...it worked...






Overall I was quite pleased with the hair considering that hair is a bit of a shakey area for me...but Moore did say that I was improving....yaaaye!!







2 comments:

Niss Lee Creativity said...

babe..just a comment..why dont u take a pic of her eyes closed up as well? :)
nway.. u hva nice art there.. ^_*
keep it up dear~

Heidi said...

Yaa...i knw ..rite...! After I uploaded the pix i thought the same thing..damn i shud have taken closed eye shots.. ok ..the next makeovers I do i will definatly do closed eye shots.. ;) thanx!