Friday 7 May 2010

Office Colleague Makeover - Part 2

This is the second 'colleague' makeover I did.....This is the before shot....



This make-up I made a bit more thicker than OCM-Part 1. Oh and I didn't shape down the eyebrows....which I should have, should have just forced her!! hahahha





This could be for an engagement but some people might even like this look for the actual wedding...




close up of eyeshadow...



out door shot...love it!!

OFFICE COLLEAGUE MAKEOVER EXPERIENCE
1) How often do you wear make-up?
Now nada...jarang. Once in two months saja untuk jemputan, lipstick saja sekarang ani lah.
2) Do you like it when you wear make-up?
Not really.I feel like my skin is suffocating. I do like it when people compliment the make-up but when there are no more compliments sangal tah ku...lamas ku lamas.
3) How did you feel when I was doing your make-up?
Ok..happy happy, at ease , inda berapa tension, inda stress.
4) If you had to hire a Make-Up Artist would you hire me?
Ya..boleh boleh..for me lah. kalau orang lain...I can recommend.
5) Any other feedback?
Inda jua ku sangka that my Facebook account profile picture would get so many positive comments...the power of makeup!
6) What was the best part of the makeover?
I like the eyes and lips after the makeover.
THANK YOU for the comments .... heheheh..nanti lagi aaaah...

No comments: