Sunday 16 May 2010

Sister Makeover Part 2

Okay.... this is 'Sister Makeover Part 1' 's actual sister....hehehe...

(here's a photo I stole from her blog....)



and this is her neewwww loook....kinda sexy...heheheh



























Makeover Experience Interview


1) How often do you wear make-up?

Only when I feel like it....



2) Do you like it when you wear make-up?

Yes


3) How did you feel when I was doing your make-up?

I felt at ease, comfortable and excited to see how I look.


4) If you had to hire a Make-up Artist would you hire me?

Yes I would =D


5) Any other feedback?

So far so good, I thought you did great!


6) What was the best part of the makeover?

Same like Kat, The reveal... to see that I can look that different and hot! =D



THANK YOU for your comments!! It is amazing to see what make-up can do...that's why I love it! hehehe.... I'll be seeing you again soon ;)



No comments: