Thursday 20 May 2010

Office Colleague Makeover - Part 3

Here we are again, another one of my office mates...hehhe...and yes, she too does not wear a shred of makeup to work! Probably the most I've seen her wear is lipgloss and a tiny bit of blusher and an attempt at eyebrow defining..hehhehe..good enough I suppose... :p But I think she is one who doesn't actually need much make-up.... :)
I think I want to do her make-up twice. So for the first look, is the natural look...



Wow!! I can't stop looking at this picture...This foundation looks reallyl good in pictures, here I'm using Kryolan.


Unfortunatly I didn't give her fake lashes but I'm sure if I did she would look even more stunning....wooohooooooo......


I'm really loving this pale pink lipstick from MAC, VIVA GLAM - Gaga.

Office Colleague Makeover Experience Interview

1) How often do you wear make-up?
On certain occassions such as weddings and Hari Raya only.
2) Do you like it when you wear make-up?
Yes because you get to look at yourself differently from normal and besides the changethat you see is good.
3) How did you feel when I was doing your make-up?
I felt pampered because since I seldom have the luxury of putting on make-up, this was like a treat.
4) If you had to hire a Make-up Artsit would you hire me?
Yes, I would hire you and I would recommend you to other people because you have a fresh outlook on how make-up should be done.
5) Any other feedback?
Not much but maybe more blusher ...that's it!
6) What was the best partof the makeover?
The gossip..hahaha...and the anticipation of how you would look.

THANK YOU...!! Payah bah inda ber-gossip atu..hahhaha....when your doing someones make-up for more than an hour it's just inevitable that a tiny bit of gossip may get involved.... hehehhe...dunno why that is???? hahaha. I'll be seeing you for make-up again too... ;p



1 comment:

Suzila said...

Sur is my very own cousin!! what a small world!! :D

-Suzi-