Friday 7 May 2010

Office Colleague Makeovers - Part 1

I have just recently finished a Professional Make-Up course last Tuesday 4th May 2010 with Reyn Touch. The only problem is that I can't find willing models that are available whenever I need them... Most of my group are married with small children ie. busy and the single ones are 'career' oriented...so they are too ie. busy. My model I used during my course was an ex-student of mine who is not working yet..yaaaye...and I'm shocked that the majority of all my ex-students are all EMPLOYED or doing further studies!! WTF!! Just when I need them....hahahha.. oh well, CONGRATS to my ex-students who have found jobs and are doing their HND / Degree... I couldn't be more thrilled...

OK..back to business...Since I did find it impossible to practice what I've learned I decided to take few minutes out of my colleague's 'busy' schedule to allow me to experiment on her face...hehehe... (since we have 'oh soo much work' to do.. :P )



Only very few of us do wear make-up every day....I am one of the very few... So this is the natural look makeup with Kryolan foundation....


More close up....


And here she is back at work slaving away...hehehhe...

Make-Up Experience Interview
1) How often do you wear make-up?
"Jarang and I only use loose powder and lipstick."
2) Do you like it when you use make-up?
"Yup. Lain tarus muka. My face looks different and hides my imperfections."
3) How did you feel when I was doing your make-up?
"I felt embarassed because everyone was looking. I was feeling excitement, due to wanting to see the final outcome. And at the same time scared because of my lack of self confidence and scared of other people's expectations!"
4) If you had to hire a Make-up Artist would you hire me?
"YES, the outcome was different and made my nose sharper"
5) Any other feedback?
"The foundation needed to be thicker on my forehead to hide my uneven skin."
6) What was the best part of the 'Office Colleaugue Makeover'?
"Best part was waiting for the outcome and feeling happy seeing the result. I don't care what people say but I care what my family says, when I got home the whole house said that I looked different and reminded me "always pentingkan kecantikan"."
THANK YOU FOR THE INTERVIEW ....!! And thank you for your very honest and real feedback...nanti lagi aaaaaah...hehhe

No comments: