Sunday 16 May 2010

Sister Makeover Part 1

The 'before' shot. I decided to get this friend of mine to be my model coz I was absolutely sure she could be transformed into a 'knock out'...




seeee....pretty rite...?!!??!!!



























































Makeover Experience Interview
1) How often do you wear make-up?
Not often as I used to. Am picking it up again =)
2) Do you like it when you wear make-up?
Yes, I do.
3) How did you feel when I was doing your make-up?
I was feeling eager to see the final outcome! I just wanted to see if there would be much of a difference.
4) If you had to hire a Make-up Artist would you hire me?
Yes, of course without a doubt.
5) Any other feedback?
Well, I don't have any feedback. All was good and I had fun =)
6) What was the best part of the makeover?
The REVEAL!!! That was the best part of the makeover and actually seeing a difference in how I look.
YAAAYE..! Thank You!! Isn't it always fun playing with make-up...hehehhe.... Next time I see you I hope you'll have your full make-up on.....Regard it as 'YOU' time in the morning....!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love this makeup.looks natural n shiny..good job n the model is cute and have a pretty looks rather than other

yatz said...

i love this make over.....

can I be one of the model to be make over one day???

Heidi said...

sure sure..can can.....