Saturday 5 June 2010

Girlie Makeover Part 1

Everyone....meet another one of my ex-students. She was my student when I was in my late 20s and all she remembers about me is how I used to scream their names when I wanted them in my office...hahahhaha...good times, great times...hahha.. This is the 'before shot'.



OMG..I absolutely love it....Ironed her hair down (now that I have my new flat iron ..better put it to some good use)



Maybe, while I was teaching before, if all of you came to college looking like this I probably wouldn't have yelled and screamed at you guys so much...hahhaha.. :p




Finally remembered to take a closed eye shot.....!






She looks perfect..! Mun usul macam ani baru Miss mengakun 'My Student'....hahahhaha.. hehhehehe... nada wah.... but yea banar plg..hahhaha .. :p





No comments: