Tuesday 22 June 2010

Lunchtime Makeover!

Lunchtime makeover....is literally a 'lunchtime' makeover. I really wanted to do this model's make-up and the only time she had was during her lunch break....fine with me! This is the 'before' shot.




Since it's World Cup fever and this model is aslo a huge fan, she kept telling me that she's not been getting enough sleep from watching all those matches. I, on the other hand, wouldn't know....I HATE football...well, actually...I HATE all sports...yup..ALL. :p Okay..back to the make-up...yup ..here I'm using Kryolan foundation. Covered flaws quite well.




This makeup has more emphasis on the eyes....which the model liked..



Can I be evil and let the viewers guess my model's age..??? hehhehe.... This would really prove how wonderful make-up is...!! :p

Lightened her eyebrows with a little light brown gel to give her a softer face.
Closed eye shot....didn't use fake lashes this time ... but her eye lashes are quite good :)



And here are my 'natural sunlight' shots....





She looks great!



2 comments:

David Deangelo said...

She really looks very great. This model is superb I had like all her pictures.

web promotion company said...

I read your post, i really appreciate your experience and i will get good knowledge from their as well.