Thursday 10 June 2010

Make-Up Just The Way I Like It

Again, today, did another 'spontaneous' makeover....I've been quite lucky lately to get models come over just when I really need them...hehhehe...

So here is my latest model, all the way back for Summer Holidays..



This is the 'before' shot... fairly good skin with maybe just dark circles under the eyes..but..like I've said before..not to worry..when you have make-up..!!!


Step 1: FOUNDATION, HIGHLIGHTING & SHADING, POWDER


For this model I decided to use Kryolan foundation on her to see if the foundation I had would match her skin....after that followed with highlite and then shading part just to give definition.



Step 2: EYESHADOW


I wanted to create a natural look for her this time coz in the past when I used to do her make-up I always ended up using very dark and heavy colours. But here I'm using neutral colours and black to give it a bit of smokey effect.



Step 3: BLUSHER, EYEBROWS, EYELINER

Natural blusher...and a black eyeliner layer with a bit of black eyeshadow.


STEP 5: LIPLINER, LIPSTICK, LIPGLOSS, FALSE LASHES & LIQUID EYELINER

Close up of the final look...!! OMG I freakin' love it..!
Closed eye shot....
Have I said that I love this make-up??....hehehhe :p

THE COMPLETE LOOK
Just quickly curled her hair using iron tongs....makes all the difference..!!


I like that the makeup accentuates her features, and that she still does look like her but only with more of a GLOW to her overall appearance.



Y'just gotta love it...!!



Yup ..She looks GREAT!!


2 comments:

Serena said...

Babe, as always, u look amazing :) I could actually hear Heidi's high pitched shrieking in Keele when she finished your hair & make-up lol xxx

Anonymous said...

hy btw ur face jadi lawa n mcm mua marsha anu AF ah